Dad
You never really appreciate all that you have. And I never thought about how blessed I am to have my Dad. This year - having a blogspot - I wanted to write a litte something about Dads and I realized that none of my new friends here could even imagine the love I have been given from my Dad. They could never imagine the complete acceptance; they could never imagine the security, the support and the joy of knowing that my Dad is proud of me.
They work so hard every day serving without knowing love from their fathers. How can I possibly explain to them the love they could have if they would only accept it from the one who whose love is perfect - our heavenly Dad?
All I want to do this Father's Day is thank our heavenly Father once more for blessing me with the best Dad.
Happy Father's Day
Happy Birthday Dad
Happy Anniversary Dad & Mom!
Thank you for loving us!
You never really appreciate all that you have. And I never thought about how blessed I am to have my Dad. This year - having a blogspot - I wanted to write a litte something about Dads and I realized that none of my new friends here could even imagine the love I have been given from my Dad. They could never imagine the complete acceptance; they could never imagine the security, the support and the joy of knowing that my Dad is proud of me.They work so hard every day serving without knowing love from their fathers. How can I possibly explain to them the love they could have if they would only accept it from the one who whose love is perfect - our heavenly Dad?
All I want to do this Father's Day is thank our heavenly Father once more for blessing me with the best Dad.
Happy Father's DayHappy Birthday Dad
Happy Anniversary Dad & Mom!
Thank you for loving us!
1 comment:
Letha,
This is great!
Post a Comment