
Chill'in

Singing at A Union Christmas
Smiles
Making Christmas Cookies
I just spent a wonderful, busy week taking care of my three nieces. Now the girls were on their best behavior and did very good for me all week. Still, it was a very busy week. They never stop! I thought I was pretty prepared to take over for just one week of parenting duties. But let me tell you I was glad to hand them back over to the real parents on Saturday evening. We did have lots of fun as you can see in the pictures, but I am glad when my time comes to parent I will start with one. And I really did appreciate all the people who offered to help and who made a big deal about me playing the part for a week. Thanks for all the help and encouraging words. This was a week to store in my special memory treasure box.

No comments:
Post a Comment