Just a note
to all of you who are still checking my blogspot to see if I will ever write something new. I have been loving life here in North Carolina. I would have never imagined myself coming here but it all seems to be fitting together. I love the emphasis my new school puts on understanding cultures and getting out of America and seeing and helping the rest of the huge world we live in. Today I am 27 years old. I had a wonderful morning with my roommate, we went and celebrated with good conversation over tea and scones. How very dignified after my pink, candy, cupcake birthday last year. I guess I am finally coming to terms with being an adult. So this was just a note to let you all know to keep checking - I have lots to talk about and will post a picture of my new home, as soon as I finally get around to taking one.
1 comment:
so...this blog answered my questions that asked you on facebook. :) thanks for the update! i am thankful you are enjoying NC and school!
Post a Comment