What has God given you a passion for? I think it is amazing to think that God has created me for a specific purpose and He has equipped me for that purpose by giving me a unique set of experiences, skills and interests. Dan the Animal man came to our class and shared with us his passion for animals. A passion that he uses to share the gospel message with hundreds. As you can tell by the pictures this was one of my favorite classes of all times. I love looking at and learning about how God's creation is so perfectly made. I sat there wondering why I had changed my degree from Biology to nursing. If you ever have the opportunity don't miss going to one of Dan's events. You can find more about his work at his website http://www.creaturesofcreation.org/ I forgot to bring my camera but thankfully my professor took pictures to share with us. Enjoy

1 comment:
nice! we had a peacock visit our quad for two days....then it bit a little kid so they came and took it away...
see ya soon!
Post a Comment