Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am back in North Carolina. I have had a wonderful summer traveling about the globe. So let me start from the beginning. The first week of June I traveled to India to see the DeLaughter family. The first week we jumped on the train and headed for the beach! Fun times. Enjoy the pictures - I will share more soon - I have about 400 pics from India, and just as many from my trip to Canada and Washington so there will be more - Letha
Out for lunch. So sad we can't go back to this restaurant. At least until the next visit to India!
The cutest boys anywhere! Enjoying the train trip.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Jones said...

Letha, can you please send me Kara's email address? I don't want to post mine on her blog, but I'd like to respond to her comment on mine. Thanks! So glad you got to go see them and that you had a fun time. Wish I could sit down and see all 400 pictures and hear all 400 stories. Love you!