Saturday, June 27, 2009

My "New" Room

Here are the long ago promised pictures of my new room,

that just happens to contain a few of my favorite things.
To list a few:
1. Wall hanging from India
2. Pressed flowers from Madagascar
3. Zanzibar Chest

4. Pretty colored map of the world
5. Artist sketches of Yemen
6. Zebra Batik

7. Folded quilt from Gramma Gillihan
8. Fun pillows of all sizes
9. Lamp


10. Some of my books - others are hidden behind the fancy material beside my desk
11. Family Calendar
12. Old painting of African boy
And believe you me I have limited myself - my room contains so many treasures from those I love and places I have been.
Enjoy Letha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And you forgot kikoy covering foot locker

Stacey said...

Love your room and all your precious treasures from around the world!! Thanks for sharing!

Don said...

Thank you Letha,For coming, walking, seeing, listening, smelling and sensing, with spiritual insight, onsight
& then sharing through your
great photos & words.

Don