1. Do you like blue cheese? No, yuck.
2. Have you ever been drunk? No
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, it's irrational I know but I do.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I go back an forth, love them cooked over a campfire.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Too many to choose; Babes in Toyland, Charlie Brown, Elf
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? I can
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? All of it! I have started quite the collection from around the world
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? O.C.D? Nope!
13. What's your favorite shoe? the brown ones Hannah left behind
14. Favorite place you have travelled to? Africa, Asia and Europe
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Dr. Pepper, hot tea
17. Current worry? hmmm, I should be studying for a mid-term on Monday
18. Current hate right now? I've had a pretty good day, maybe I will think of something tomorrow
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In Canada with Mom, Dad, Heidi, Doug and a bunch of other friends.
22. Name three things you own that are near you: sitting on my rug from India, leaning on my pillow from Pier1, next to my pink backpack from L.L.Bean.
23. Do you own slippers? Yep, love them - one pair I got one Christmas years ago, and another from my old roomie Allison
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? purple
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I loved my old Sateen sheets so satin could only be better.
26. Can you whistle? If I concentrate really hard, sometimes
27. Favorite color? purple or yellow
28. Would you be a pirate? I'm just not that daring
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually I don't sing
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Love all my nieces names...Sahara, Cambria, Tirza and Selah
31. Favorite boy's name? Zebulon
32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? probably Ingram
34. Best bed sheets as a child? CareBears! The pillow had one side bedtime bear the other sunshine bear!
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Falling from a tree swing at Brackenhurst and landing on my tailbone
36. Do you love where you live? I am so ready to move on, it was fine for a couple years
38. Who is your loudest friend? ??
39. How many dogs do you have? No pets
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish
41. What is your favorite book? I could never decide
41. What is your favorite book? I could never decide
42. What is your favorite candy? starbursts, skittles, or M&Ms are hard to resist
43. Favorite Sports Team? I would have to watch the games to have a favorite
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? In Christ Alone, By Faith
45. What is your least favorite animal? sharks
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? In Christ Alone, By Faith
45. What is your least favorite animal? sharks
No comments:
Post a Comment