Adoption Blog
This summer I had the privilege of meeting Alison of "Lovin' Much!"
And I have become a faithful follower of her adoption blog.
Alison is celebrating a 5 month anniversary with a bracelet giveaway so I am giving her blog a shout-out and getting my name in the drawing. These bracelets are being sold as a part of their adoption fundraising efforts.

I love them!
Check out her blog at Lovin' Much!
Her cheerful spirit will encourage you. Her gift of writing and expressing herself will make you think you are a close family friend. And the dedication and love she has for her family and their adoption passion will challenge you.
1 comment:
Hey Letha! So glad to be back in touch with you!! Yay! So glad to know about your blog too! Now I can keep up with you! Thanks so much for blogging about our bracelet giveaway! I really appreciate it so much! Miss ya!!
Post a Comment