A few more new things I did
3. Ate at new restaurant - Parker's Steak House
4. Ate out with co-workers and had staff meeting at the restaurant
5. Took a completely new way to and back home from Church this morning
6. Organized and Asked my Sunday School class to help take meals to Alana who just got out of the hospital and was amazed at the response. Alana and Lonnie are set for two weeks of dinners!
7. Got a package from Autumn! With card and first bday gifts of the cutest cupcake kitchen towels
8. Came home to new furniture in the house (actually since Dad and Mom have been here I have been coming home to something new everyday)
9. Started going to a formal Ladies Bible Study on Thursday mornings. I am so excited about this - Since college I have not been a part of a group Ladies Bible study and I have never been a part of one at church, actually most of the time I felt like I was in the wrong places I have always taken care of the kids for these things but never attended myself.
10. The new Bible study is a Liz Curtis Higgs study - I have read loads of her books, but never worked through one of her Bible studies, so this is new and so far I am impressed.
11. Turned 30
No comments:
Post a Comment