Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few more "New" things to add to my list
19. See my New Shelf behind me? Finally found what I was looking for at Ross.
20. New Hair Cut, New Hair Color, new bangs...So fun! I just let Nikki at Esteem Salon go with it and so far I like the change. I was told I looked younger, I will take that.
21. Met with client at local pregnancy center this morning! Some of you may be wondering how I claim this to be something new, but it is for here - I don't have a full day like I did in TN or NC so it has taken longer to adjust to volunteering at this center but I am still loving it.
22. Showed up to work to be sent to get petty cash from main office and go buy lunch for everyone! This is not the normal but it was moving day for one of our clients. I picked up pizza from Bruno's - so yummy I even ate pizza today - I may regret that later.

I only have 8 more "New" things to come up with! I hope one of those will be a "New Tan" I can't believe how much I glow in these pictures - winter is WAY too long here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alison said...

Love your new hair cut!! So cute!

Leslie said...

Your hair DOES look super cute and have you lost weight? Can't wait to see you this weekend!!