Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Somethings to be grateful for...
I can't believe May is halfway over!
I am not keeping up well with time, but I am enjoying this season in my life.
A few new things I have been up to
#25 - I went back to Wake Forest for a visit!
I loved every moment of visiting with friends, being a part of Mary Pat's baby shower, and finally officially meeting Judah Crane (who ranks among the cutest babies ever, I do believe his only competition would be Sahara, Wesley, Bria, Isaiah, Tirza and Selah to name them all)

#26 - I made the poster and passed out about 60 baby bottles at Church to help collect change from Mother's Day until Father's Day for the local Caring Pregnancy Center where I volunteer my time every Wednesday. I was and still am very excited about the positive response to this fundraiser!
#27 - I am watching Spring finally arrive and stay put here in Washington. The flower outside my front window is blooming, the grass is growing like weeds. I finally had a sunny day and was able to mow the yard on Friday!
So life continues to give me new adventures to celebrate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: