Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baking and Laundry
I told my landlady I knew how to make Apple Pie, not really sure how that conversation came to be but anyways...She has been making me tons of food, goodies and tea so I made her an Apple Pie.
I love that you can still see the steam coming off the hot pie :) 
 
A not so excited but part of everyday life - laundry.  I have a great washer that you can see my clothes getting washed in...and some drying racks in the large front room that get the best sunshine.  Most of my neighbors seem to dry their laundry on the roof - I'm not quite there yet, maybe in the summer months.

And just because I like it...A friendly gate in my neighborhood.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tim and Joan Gillihan said...

Wow, the pie looks great. How did she like it? More snow today here.

Doug and Heidi said...

mmmm, that pie looks good!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fabulous washing machine. No switching the clothes from side to side and spinning it down.. :)