Friday, January 06, 2012

Waking up early and new stuff
Not normally a morning person, my body has decided since moving here to wake up ready for the day at exactly 7am.  I am sure it will wear off just in time for me to start class and need to be up at 7am.
Today I decided to try baking in my new kitchen.  I bought some zucchini last night, along with some apples, and was very proud to ask the price and understand it all in Arabic!  It's the small things that make me happy.  I was also excited to use my new cupcake pans  - thanks Mom!  I am convinced the bunt cake design sticks less.
Also got to use my new measuring cups and measuring spoons - that are just so cute and colorful!
 
In a little bit I will jump back into my language review for the day.  I love school and was so excited to buy a few new school supplies!  I love that I can get everything princess and sparkly to add to all the fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Doug and Heidi said...

Very fun new school stuff! And those muffins look yummy!