I promise to update soon with pictures! I have tons to share from over the last two months (but internet is too slow right now)
I am so happy to have my computer back after so long without. I have learned a lot about computers in the last two months.
1. I can live without it (glad I had my ipod touch to keep up with everyone though I didn't try to write much on it)
2. I do not like to deal with computer issues
3. I appreciate people who do and are willing to help those who cannot
4. My computer has a 2nd little battery in it...it's the clock battery, that is how you can take out your computer battery and the time is still correct - go figure.
5. Always Always back up your information, pictures etc. So thankful that even though I have a new motherboard and new harddrive all my programs and files were backed up, by the afore mentioned computer whiz - who will now be asked every one of my computer related questions.
I am so happy to have my computer back after so long without. I have learned a lot about computers in the last two months.
1. I can live without it (glad I had my ipod touch to keep up with everyone though I didn't try to write much on it)
2. I do not like to deal with computer issues
3. I appreciate people who do and are willing to help those who cannot
4. My computer has a 2nd little battery in it...it's the clock battery, that is how you can take out your computer battery and the time is still correct - go figure.
5. Always Always back up your information, pictures etc. So thankful that even though I have a new motherboard and new harddrive all my programs and files were backed up, by the afore mentioned computer whiz - who will now be asked every one of my computer related questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment