It's Begining to Look Like Christmas!
I brought with me a few fun Christmas things, but was surprised when a friend recently gave me a Christmas tree! So I got creative and with the help of Pinterest made some ornaments from Cinnamon/Applesauce/Glue.
I began with buying 1/2 a kilo of Cinnamon (that is a lot of Cinnamon if you are wondering - I will have Cinnamon for a very long time)
Then I made my own applesauce for the very first time.
Then I also made my own glue for the very first time, because I am not a patient person and the store I went to did not have glue, so rather than going on a search for glue in my new city - I just made it from water/sugar/flour/vinegar.
I also baked for the first time in my new house. It took me a bit to figure out the new oven, but I think I got it. And my Cinnamon Roll Cake turned out beautiful!
I brought with me a few fun Christmas things, but was surprised when a friend recently gave me a Christmas tree! So I got creative and with the help of Pinterest made some ornaments from Cinnamon/Applesauce/Glue.
I began with buying 1/2 a kilo of Cinnamon (that is a lot of Cinnamon if you are wondering - I will have Cinnamon for a very long time)
Then I made my own applesauce for the very first time.
Then I also made my own glue for the very first time, because I am not a patient person and the store I went to did not have glue, so rather than going on a search for glue in my new city - I just made it from water/sugar/flour/vinegar.
I also baked for the first time in my new house. It took me a bit to figure out the new oven, but I think I got it. And my Cinnamon Roll Cake turned out beautiful!
My tree...we plan to add a popcorn chain soon. Keeping with the natural/rustic theme!
+(640x427).jpg)
+(640x427).jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
So fun! Everything looks great!
Post a Comment