I have had the best day in a long time. Mostly because I have something to look forward to and get ready for! Celebrating Easter. It looks a lot different here...but I am having a friend over to dye eggs and so today I baked colorful cookies and prepared my Resurrection Eggs. I have already told her the Story and explained how we use the eggs with objects inside to help up Remember and teach our children the importance of Celebrating Easter.

Also rainy season has begun. For the last few days every afternoon has brought a shower of rain. Don't think you can tell but the picture on the left is of my street during my first rain here!
And in the center of the pictures is my new favorite find from Pinterest!
I have printed it and put it on my wall, I have also saved it as my desktop background.
So much to Celebrate!

Also rainy season has begun. For the last few days every afternoon has brought a shower of rain. Don't think you can tell but the picture on the left is of my street during my first rain here!
And in the center of the pictures is my new favorite find from Pinterest!
I have printed it and put it on my wall, I have also saved it as my desktop background.
So much to Celebrate!

No comments:
Post a Comment