New Places, New Sights, New Things
My new bedroom is coming together
My new bathroom
This room is going to be fabulous! Now it only has a small table and sheet curtains, but I have ordered a M'gliss that I am so excited about! Will post pictures once the room is complete.
My favorite room of the apartment - the roof balcony! It is huge and once set up will be perfect for having guests over to enjoy the view and cooler weather of fall/winter.
My tiny kitchen. It is going to take some creativity to cook in here, but it is all coming together (and I have a side room/hallway type area that will be the 2nd half of the kitchen, so all is good.)
I am just happy my kitchen is indoors. Most people living in houses have a totally separate room from their house that is the kitchen.
View from my bedroom window. Cannot forget for long that the desert is just outside





No comments:
Post a Comment