Saturday, December 21, 2013

Celebrating Christmas
 Trips to the big city - enjoying hot coffee (and at home loving the hot chocolate and candy canes my mom sent in a package - those two are meant to be together - yumminess!)
Merry Christmas from me!
 
 Christmas in a box!  Love every little detail of this package of my favorite things from my Mom!
 My little tree - the before shot - NOW there are presents wrapped and ready to give to my neighbors on Christmas Day!  Also loving sharing my Advent stories with my neighbors as I place a new ornament on the stand each day.
So thankful this Christmas to be in a place where I have so much freedom to travel around and for new friends to celebrate with.  Here I am taking a world tour last night at Global Village - we lots track of the countries we "visited" but it was a fun day getaway for us!  And look - the weather was cool enough for us to pull out our sweaters and jackets!  Fun

No comments: