Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello
Sorry if anyone regularly checks this blog. I don't seem to have many great ideas of what to write about. But I had an idea last night as I was trying to go to sleep and a millions thoughts went running through my head. I am assuming America is as much into cell phones and all the gadgets connected to them. Here I have a trustworthy old Nokia that does nothing but call and text messages, but seems like all of my friends are getting bigger and better versions with cameras and videos. For a people who don't like their pictures taken I sure get my picture taken a lot!
All that to say - Since moving here I have become a text messenger...all my friends love to send creative texts just to let me know they are thinking of me. Some can get pretty creative, for example this last week I got these messages:
When I miss someone like you I just looking to the moon
or
the world need more of you and your smile
and my favorites
If I was an angel looking down from the sky
I'd fall out of heaven and forget how to fly
I'd throw off my wings and blow u a kiss
because U R sum1 even angel miss
and
people live-people die
people laugh-people cry
some give up-some still try
some say "hi"-some say "bye"
others may forget you but never will I

Where did those come from?
So I need your help...any fun little sayings I can send on to my friends?

3 comments:

Delaughter said...

YES...I check your blog regularly! :) Glad to see a post. I'll have to send you an email of some ideas, I also have a hard time thinking of ideas but I think it will be easier to think of things for someone else.

I can't say I'm all that popular with the camera phones but the boys sure are. Here they not only want your picture but want someone in their family to stand beside you.... :) Your friends are much more creative, the text message we get the most is...Call me.

I'll be looking for a blog of "tour of your apartment".

Hannah said...

I check your blog and I am happy to see an update. We don't have a cell phone anymore so we are way, way behind in technology.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'm not sure about creative texting...I text a lot but it is to the point most of the time. And, yes we check your blog regularly so get those posts coming!