Books
As you all know I love reading. It has been a challenge to find new reading material in the last year, I have read a lot of book twice! I will read just about anything and will form a strong opinion about it. I was so happy when Heidi came and brought me over 10 books - I read them all by April and I rationed them out. All this to say, I am so excited to tell you all about the book I have just started reading. I am on the third chapter and it is already excellent. You should go out and buy it. Just the first two chapters are worth buying and having in your personal library to read multiple times. What a challenge - If you haven't heard of it already the book is titled ' The Heavenly Man. Just thought this was worthy of a blog.
Letha
2 comments:
We will have to look for it. I am reading your series about the kings that Mom brought back. I am enjoying it, a lot!
Wow, you rationed well...I don't have the willpower to wait like that. Glad you enjoyed them!
Post a Comment