The first is Bria, in the dining room at Commanche Cove. I think it is Letha's birthday. Taken by Hannah Feb 03 Heidi and Kara taking down the old nasty wall paper on Stratford. Taken by Letha Fall 04 Sahara, Making Christmas cookies with Letha, on Stratford. Taken by Letha Dec 04 Bria's birthday with the funny 3D glasses at Commanche, Taken by not sure I have one like this I took. Oct 10,05 David and Kara, is it in married housing at Union? Taken by Letha? Letha, I only recognize Debby and Heather, in your dorm at Union, Taken by ? Letha, Dad and Mom at the old city Sanaa, Oct 06 taken by Rebeka Wesley holding Isaiah at the hospital June 04 taken by Letha Mark and Hannah at Stratford christmas of 05 Taken by?
I think that Mark and Hannah are in the house on Stratford in the new room by the window that looks into the kitchen. The picture may have been taken by Sahara
wow mom....that's talent. I had figured out the one taking down wallpaper...kind of knew what year each was in. I do know the one of Wesley and Isaiah was in the hospital, June 14, 2004!!!
4 comments:
The first is Bria, in the dining room at Commanche Cove. I think it is Letha's birthday. Taken by Hannah Feb 03
Heidi and Kara taking down the old nasty wall paper on Stratford. Taken by Letha Fall 04
Sahara, Making Christmas cookies with Letha, on Stratford. Taken by Letha Dec 04
Bria's birthday with the funny 3D glasses at Commanche, Taken by not sure I have one like this I took.
Oct 10,05
David and Kara, is it in married housing at Union? Taken by Letha?
Letha, I only recognize Debby and Heather, in your dorm at Union, Taken by ?
Letha, Dad and Mom at the old city Sanaa, Oct 06 taken by Rebeka
Wesley holding Isaiah at the hospital June 04 taken by Letha
Mark and Hannah at Stratford christmas of 05 Taken by?
I think Mom just about got them all.
Mark and I are thinking that the last one of us might be at the Division house though.
I think that Mark and Hannah are in the house on Stratford in the new room by the window that looks into the kitchen. The picture may have been taken by Sahara
wow mom....that's talent. I had figured out the one taking down wallpaper...kind of knew what year each was in. I do know the one of Wesley and Isaiah was in the hospital, June 14, 2004!!!
Post a Comment