Saturday, December 01, 2007

Since I last wrote...I have had a prayer tea with women at Northbrook, helped teach my nieces biology and have lots of fun with them in Jackson, became a fan of Barbie movies, spent an evening making crafts at the Girl's Club sleepover, been debriefed in Virginia, had a great conversation with a women on a Delta flight, went shopping with Heidi in Tennessee, got stuck in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport, entered a new country and sadly did not get a new stamp in my passport, ridden the sky train, bus and sea bus in Vancouver, Canada, had Thanksgiving with family in Washington some of whom I haven't seen for more than 5 years, used my limited Arabic to visit with a lady who has recently moved here with her family, got my hair highlighted, worshiped in Arabic, used a microphone to share with 3 differenct groups about experiences from the last two years, seen my first snow in two years. And these are just the most exciting things I thought worth mentioning. To say it simply my life has been very full of blessings this last month. I can't even begin to start recalling and giving thanks to all who have filled my life with good things.
Letha

2 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

if you ever get stuck at the dfw airport again, please call me! i know that airport very, very well. :) let me know if you are ever passing through again, so i can see you! btw...the pic of you and your mom is lovely...and what a nice snow!

Delaughter said...

Get INSIDE!! How pretty! Love the little yard...although the fence is nowhere high enough for my boys...of course we have a wall and they just climb on it as well. :) We are counting down the days till our trip. I know the time will go fast...we are starting our school here at home, David is going on a trip this week, then we are all going on a trip way out into Andhra, then a few days to get everything together! YEAH! So glad you all are enjoying snow...if its that cold it should be snowy!! You all get to taking pictures so I can see lots when we get there! Love form all of us.