Meet my Nerd!
He may look small in the picture, but he has grown a lot, especially his head. Thanks Sarah for this fun birthday present. To explain to the rest of you all...this is my very own "grow your own nerd" he started out very small and has been sitting in a cup of water in my house for the last week as he continued to grow. My roomate found it amusing to call him my date or my boyfriend which I quickly reminded her was not true, He is just my nerd! Notice even his socks are not matching. Fun times - Letha
2 comments:
Too funny. You are suppose to be looking for more than a nerd while you are there.
Letha,
I love your nerd! That is so cute... Never heard of one of these.. Your blog is so cute and you do have good writing skills! Are you kidding me. I think it's great.
Post a Comment