Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Something New

I was given this map of Kenya as a gift for my high school graduation. I had this picture of a frame in my mind for years and never got it done. So for my birthday Dad and Mom got it framed for me! So I got something new - the pictures not great and we did end up moving it into the living room so it matches better with the wall color. So excited to finally have this up.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mark and Hannah said...

That looks great! I want one!

Delaughter said...

We need more things for our walls here and we have our Kenya and Zim maps like that so we are planning on getting ours done soon! :) Yours looks great!

Stacey said...

LOVE the frame! I also received one as a gift when we graduated from HS, but hadn't done anything with it until recently. I love the way yours turned out! I should get mine framed properly!! :)