Today
I thought
I would like
To go to Africa
Yes, I will go to Kenya
And see if time
Has stood still
Where at least
The walk
Is on the ground
And all comes
To a sudden halt
At dusk
And sounds
Come from the voice
And travel a mile or two
And strength comes from
The Family
Near to you
Yes, today
I thought
I'd like to go to Africa
I thought
I would like
To go to Africa
Yes, I will go to Kenya
And see if time
Has stood still
Where at least
The walk
Is on the ground
And all comes
To a sudden halt
At dusk
And sounds
Come from the voice
And travel a mile or two
And strength comes from
The Family
Near to you
Yes, today
I thought
I'd like to go to Africa
Found this in an old journal - Don't know where I originally found it but still love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment