Thursday, September 08, 2011

A Time for Everything...
Once again it is time for goodbyes and new adventures. I did not realize until the goodbyes started last week how much I LOVE it here! I know I even surprised myself. I have been working so hard to be patient and I have been so focused on getting back overseas I took for granted the many blessings I have been given while here in Longview. I had the best job ever! Seriously. And who won't love a job where you are given roses on one of your last days? The client who gave me these had as his goal to see me cry. I held strong, he did not see me cry but I got pretty close. Today I had another goodbye lunch at Caring Pregnancy Center, I have learned so much from the wonderful women who serve and love others in that place. I am so blessed.

No comments: