After not seeing my feet for a few months it has been nice to see them again. I really did not see my feet from January to March for as soon as humanly possible I would put on at least one layer of socks and shoes or slippers. I was even sleeping in my socks and slippers most of the winter. So my feet (and the rest of me) are really excited about the warm weather we are now having (dust storms and all!) and being free from layers of clothing.
Something new this Spring: for the first time ever I went for a pedicure and I am hooked. So much fun! My first experience I went for the red color (the nice lady said it looked good with my white skin :), true enough). This week I went for a dark purple.
Purple will always be one of my favorite colors!
Question: Why don't my toe nails grow, my finger nails I seem to have to cut weekly,
but a pedicure lasts me for months...
So with summer coming to stay for awhile I look forward to more pedicures and fun colors, funny sandal tanlines (I was so excited this last week when I realized I was getting a V tanline from my flipflops and it wasn't just a dirt mark!) and bugbites (you can see I already have a few and am not complaining one bit about them - bring on the sunshine and the bugs that come along with it!
That's all I have to share about my feet today, it has been a relaxing day of catching up and baking.
I tried a couple new things today and think they turned out quite well.
I made a bean salad

1 comment:
Well, scientifically speaking, fingernails grow faster than toenails! (I have often wondered the same!) Glad you are taking care of your feet!
As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”
Post a Comment