I am so excited that I get to start my conversation classes on Saturday. This afternoon I had my first teacher's meeting and it was fabulous. I was able to meet a few of the teachers and am excited about the new friends - I have already been invited to go to a wedding with them next month!
Here is a picture of where I will be working - it is on the second floor. We have an elevator and everything! So if anyone wants to come there is an open invitation for any english speakers.
2 comments:
Hey Letha,
Wow, that is very cool. Maybe we can save up our pennies and send Hannah out to visit!
Let us know how the first day goes.
Letha,
Watching for a new post..by the way your profile is very unspecific...no fav books, movies...nothing! Check mine out!
Bye for now,
Heidi
Post a Comment