This week has been great. I love working at the english center. Already I have made so many new friends in just one week! And another plus to teaching is the weekend. This weekend two friends came to visit and we are having a blast. Yesturday we went to the beach and enjoyed the pool until there was an invasion of staring eyes, then we found a nice place on the beach and enjoyed the breeze off the water.
To finish the day we decided to treat ourselved to dinner at Pizza Hut, then ice cream at the mall. Yes, that is a lone olive on my plate - it seems I am the only person in the group who can appreciate the olive - so I was given the pickings from everyone else.
2 comments:
list the top ten weirdest and best things you have eaten...or have decided not to eat
sounds like fun!
Post a Comment