Saturday, July 14, 2007

Who out there loves to read Francine Rivers books? I do! One of my favorites is her book The Last Sin Eater. I have always thought her books would make great movies and finally someone has done it. My roomate returned home yesterday and brought with her a stack of new movies - yeah! The one I am most excited about and watched last night is The Last Sin Eater, based on Rivers book. You all need to see it and tell others about it. We need to support quality movies that share Truth, so here is my effort. Now I can't say it was the best movie ever but this isn't a critique so I will leave it at that. I may be way behind the times and you all already know about this movie but if not I hope you can find it. It is definately a book worth reading and I enjoyed watching it on the screen. I haven't read the book too recently but what I remember the movie stayed pretty close the the original. Letha

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I saw that the movie had come out but we haven't watched it yet- is it worth owning or no?

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear about that yet...I am looking for it tomorrow!

Delaughter said...

Really want to see it!! Also want to see the Esther one. Our house group just went through Esther so I'm really interested to see how they did the movie...

Psychnurse said...

Hi this is your Aunt Carol. We just spent a couple of days with your parents in a condo near the Canadian border. I love all of Francine Rivers books, but my favorites are Redeeming Love and Atonement Child.

God bless you!