I am so excited that in about a month I can...
1. Be with and get to know my nieces again
2. See and visit with friends and family in TN
3. Go shopping and buy new clothes
4. Wear jeans and be comfortable
5. Be cold!
6. Drive again
7. Go outside without my head covered or wearing my black abaya
8. Miss speaking Arabic
9. Walk down the street and not being the center of attention
10. Go to see a movie at the theater
11. Enjoy a cold cup of fresh milk
And the list goes on - the countdown has begun and I am so very excited about the next big step in this journey of life.
5 comments:
Yeah!!! Time is flying by...we are all excited to be seeing you soon too!!!
Yes, a glass of cold milk! Yummers. The boys have completely gotten used to our milk now...I keep telling myself I have but even tonight I tried having a glass (with lots of chocolate mixed in) and I stilled couldn't finish it...bummer.
You need to warn us when you are going to blog like this...I am behind. About the Bible reading....our house group, b/c of David's pushing went through Nehemiah...you should have heard the complaints from me!! :) It really was great though. And we have also done Esther but we all known that is awesome and not like the confusing ones...I REALLY want to see the Esther movie!
See you in about 3 months!!
The girls are very ready for you to come back and their top three reasons are:
1. They know you will watch the new Barbie movie with them, provided Bria gets it for her bday, but they seem very confident.
2. You will play Barbies with them, and they think there are several news toys that you will like also.
3. They think you just might want to take a trip, with them of course, to McDonalds!
Oh and the new movie is sooo good! It's on my Christmas list:)
How exciting! I definitely want to get together with you sometime when you get back. It is so exciting about this next move in your life. I pray that your last month is fruitful and productive. We are prying for you!
Post a Comment