Saturday, April 05, 2014

The Party's getting started!

Part 3
How adorable is this little girl ?! Look at that smile.
Henna Hands
Fancy hair for the party

We had a bit of a photo shoot, I was letting some of the girls take pictures with my camera.  My camera is a bit more complicated then they are used to but a got a couple fun pictures for the effort.

And the table, after we had devoured the first round of snacks - salad, humus, bread and cakes...
Beautiful details on an abaya
And the dinner served to our table - rice and meat
Sorry I don't have more pictures!  Most women don't like for there picture to be taken.  Normally I would never bring my camera to a wedding for that reason, but I had the opportunity since I know the family.

1 comment:

Tim and Joan Gillihan said...

Looks like lots of fun