Thursday, February 11, 2010

#10 - 29 Random things I did today
1. Woke up
2. Made tea
3. Made cinnamon and brown sugar oatmeal
4. Enjoyed tea and reading Matthew
5. "Walked" with a video (it's too cold outside!)
6. Straighted my hair
7. Checked email
8. Worked on organizing/streamlining volunteer training material
9. Picked up copies for PSSWF
10. Answered the phone
11. Went to class
12. Handed in homework
13. Went to Panera's
14. Ate soup and bread for dinner
15. Went to a cooking class
16. Talked about plans after graduation
17. Talked with a friend about her bad dream
18. Complained about the cold weather
19. Drove home
20. Searched for a good song on the radio
21. Looked at my planner a billion times trying to fit more stuff in
22. Realized after my careful planning that I have to add more stuff I don't want to do
23. Had a banana with peanut butter this morning
24. Made this list while watching One Tree Hill Episode
25. Talked with roommate about her day
26. Replied to a text
27. Delivered an invitation to a shower I for my friend
28. Filled out paperwork
29. Decided to try and go to bed early

1 comment:

Tim and Joan Gillihan said...

Sounds like a good day. Have a great Birthday tomorrow. Love you, Dad