1. Sara Groves - When the Saints
2. Getty's - By Faith
3. Faith Hill - This Kiss
4. Jamie Jamgochian - Love Irresistable
5. Amy Nobles - Sing to the King
6. Taylor Swift - Our Song
7. Foote - You are God Alone
8. The Corrs - So Young
9. Ace of Base - The Sign
10. Chris Tomlin - Everlasting God
11. Alli Rogers - If I'm Brave
12. Nicole Nordeman - What If
13. Kari Jobe - I'm Singing
14. JJ Heller - Your Hands
15. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas
16. Bebo Norman - The Only Hope
17. BarlowGirl - Harder than the first time
18. FFH - Daniel
19. Caedmon's Call - There you go
20. Chantel Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
21. Toto - Africa
22. SheDaisy - Lucky 4 You
23. Moulin Rouge - Your Song
24. The Beatles - From me to you
25. Dr. Bombay - Safari
26. The Cranberries - Dreams
27. Dirty Dancing - She's like the Wind
28. No Doubt - Just a Girl (so heard it on the radio recently!)
29. Colbie Caillat - Realize
No comments:
Post a Comment