February 15th - President's Day
List of 29 significant women who have throughout my life impacted how I see the world around me.
1. Pat
2. Letha Bishop
3. Martha Schmidt
4. Linda Witte
5. Renee Crane
6. MJ Grossman
7. Bekah Good
8. Laura Berge Jones
9. Miz (Ms Evans)
10. Heather Akins
11. Leah Swart
12. Krista Propst Clermont
13. Dana James
14. Julie Propst
15. Debbie Garland
16. Sarah Mann Ward
17. Bekah Crane
18. Lisa Sipes
19. Nancy Parish
20. Andrea Breland
21. *Eunice
22. *Rachel
23. *Abigail
24. Becca Ruppel
25. Bekkah Peabody
26. Jen Stewart
27. Lori
28. Ami
29. Beth Corzine
2 comments:
LETHA, i am tenth on the list of people who have influenced you!!! probably by driving you crazy!!! I'm touched non-the-less!!! THANK YOU!! You are on my list as well!!
heath!!
I feel like number 3 name is really, really familar. let's talk about it soon mmm kay?
Post a Comment