Monday, February 01, 2010

List 1 of 29 Lists of 29
I have decided for this month of February to embrace the fact that I will be turning 29 and give myself a challenge. Plus, I like blogs and am sad that so many have stopped updating, so I am going to improve starting with myself.
So for my first list...
29 things I am thankful for from this weekend
1. Sunshine
2. Good friends
3. warm blankets
4. fun sledding in the snow with those good friends mentioned above
5. books
6. taco soup
7. phone calls
8. conversations via gmail chat
9. washer and dryer
10. New roommates
11. a comfy chair to sit in
12. oatmeal cookies
13. tea and hot chocolate
14. worshiping with brothers and sisters at home
15. Not having to drive anywhere on the snowy roads
16. Alias
17. Psalm 119
18. my planner
19. borrowing books and not having to buy them for class
20. music
21. did I mention sunshine and how it streams into our living room from the back porch in the morning? Love it
22. pizza pans that work as terrific sleds
23. getting to know new friends
24. realizing once again how great my friends are because they love and seek after Christ
25. dish washer
26. table and chairs = eating at table on chairs with friends
27. peanut butter (it had to be on the list somewhere)
28. rest
29. I am thankful for the start of a new year and all the potential it holds

No comments: