1. My mom was born on February 4th - Happy Birthday!
2. My mom's name is Joan Marie (Enbody) Gillihan
3. My mom is very brave - it takes a brave person to leave America and take her family of 4 little girls to Africa, not brave people don't go there
4. My mom enjoys morning hours well - In every home she has a spot where she sits in the morning to read and get the day started well.
5. My mom keeps the house clean without hassle - she simply and quietly takes care of one room a day and keeps everything in order without much ado
6. My mom does not demand to be heard, but she does have an opinion
7. My mom is a skilled hostess -I will always strive to make people feel as comfortable and welcome in my home as they would in my parent's home
8. My mom got married at 18
9. My mom ran out of gas once in the middle of Kenya.
10. My mom loves my dad
11. My mom loves me and my 3 sisters
12. My mom loves her 2 grandsons and 4 granddaughters
14. I think she would also want included in this list that she loves her 3 son-in-laws
15. I hope she is still praying for a 4th
16. I learned from my mom that raising the volume of your voice is unnecessary
17. My mom has lived in four different countries
18. My mom used to make me a portion of chicken pot-pie without the crust
19. My mom rarely if ever sees an entire movie without falling asleep
20. My mom raised 4 independent and very different daughters who are all like her is many different ways.
21. My mom taught me how to cook, sew, and pretty much everything.
22. My mom enjoys working with children.
23. My mom loves well.
24. My mom is patient, kind and gentle
25. My mom has love, joy and peace
26. My mom made my bed for me my first day at RVA
27. I will always remember my Mom telling the story of Amy Carmichael
28. My mom likes sitting by the fire and so do I.
29. I love my Mom
4 comments:
This is my favorite list so far! We have a great Mom!
what a great list...and an even better mom...I couldn't have 'listed' her better, but I just might have to try soon!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your list, you, your mom and your family! :)
Thanks Letha,
Love you.
I am enjoying your lists anxious to see what you will think of next.
Post a Comment