Monday, February 15, 2010

In honor of Valentine's Day - List #14 - 29 things I want in my valentine
1. Willing to get married in Portugal
2. Lived overseas/International
3. Leadership
4. Intelligence - challenges me
5. Humor - good times
6. Can fix things b/c I sure don't want to
7. Likes hot weather
8. Passion for those who have never heard
9. Servant's heart
10. Loves children
11. Approved by my family
12. Love to explore new places
13. Outgoing
14. Encouraging
15. Respected
16. Pushes me to try new things
17. Instigator
18. Guards his words
19. Communicator - Listener
20. Tall, dark and handsome
21. Likes to grill - I love some kebabs
22. Common interests - books, movies, outdoors, group games
23. Charming - brings me simple happy surprises
24. Not Ugly
25. Protector
26. Good family
27. Some Arabic skills would be nice
28. Welcomes and enjoys having others into his home
29. And to end with the obvious - Passion for Christ and the Gospel

1 comment:

Mark and Hannah said...

#1 is my favorite....